IGNOU Admission Online 2023 (January): Last Date and Process
Q. (a) Is IGNOU admission open now?
If You are looking to take Admission in Open University Then IGNOU is Best Choice You should make . And Now IGNOU admission are open and currently running.
Scroll Down to know more
Q. (b) What is the last date of IGNOU admission 2023 ?
IGNOU Admission 2023 January Session: last date is 10th February 2023 , Students must fill out the online application form before the last date for the july session for the various undergraduate, postgraduate, Diploma, and Certificate courses. And IGNOU Re-registration date has been extended for the academic session 2023 is 10th February 2023 . Candidates can get the form through IGNOU’s official portal @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Q. (c) Can IGNOU Admission Date be Extended?
As we have already seen before IGNOU has alreadry extended Admission Last Date many Times So It is expected this time also to to be extended last Date . But it is not sure that it will Definetly Extend the Last Date of Admission.
Q. 2 What is IGNOU University and It Works?
This Indra Gandhi Open University Which is now Known as IGNOU . It is located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India . It was named as Indra Gandhi Open University when Indra Gandhi become the Prime minister of India. IGNOU have 21 Schools all Over The INDIA.
|School of Humanities||Prof. Neera Chaddha|
|School of Social Sciences||Dr. Rashmi Sinha|
|School of Sciences||Prof. Sujatha Varma|
|School of Education||Prof. Saroj Pandey|
|School of Continuing Education||Prof. Heena K Bijli|
|School of Engineering & Technology||Dr. Rakhi Sharma|
|School of Management Studies||Prof. Ravi Shankar|
|School of Health Sciences||Prof. T K Jena|
|School of Computer & Information Sciences||Prof.P.Venkata Suresh|
|School of Agriculture||Prof S K Yadav|
|School of Law||Prof K Elumalai|
|School of Journalism and New Media Studies||Dr. O P Debal|
|School of Gender & Development Studies||Prof Neelima Srivastava|
|School of Tourism Hospitality Service Management||Prof. Jitendra Kumar Shrivastava|
|School of Interdisciplinary & Trans-disciplinary Studies||Dr. Shubhangi Vaidya|
|School of Social Work||Prof. Gracious Thomas|
|School of Vocational Education and Training||Prof. Ashok Gaba|
|School of Extension & Development Studies||Prof. B K Patnaik|
|School of Foreign Languages||Prof. Nandini Sahu|
|School of Translation Studies and Training||Dr Jagdish Sharma|
|School of Performing & Visual Arts||Prof. Sunil Kumar|
Working / Functiong of IGNOU University ( How IGNOU University Works) ?
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts its admissions in two cycles- January and July. Check our website for the last date of applying to the July admission cycle. IGNOU offers a diverse range of programs to the students covering every aspect of academics. Currently, IGNOU has 21 School of Studies with approximately 250 Courses at certificates, Diploma and Under and Postgraduate Degree Levels. IGNOU offers a diverse range of programs to the students covering every aspect of academics. Currently, IGNOU has 21 School of Studies with approximately 250 Courses at certificates, Diploma and Under and Postgraduate Degree Levels.
Download Common ProspectusDownload Common Prospectus
Q. What Is The Process Of IGNOU Admission 2023 ?
Instructions to be followed
Students shall go through the prospectus and the website thoroughly before applying for any program Register yourself as a new applicant by clicking on the new registration option.
- Fill in the required details
- Choose a username in between 8 to 16 characters
- Click submit, once you are done with filling the application form
- Remember your login credentials
- Upload documents required
- Pay the registration fee by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI
- Print the application form
Which Documents are Required for Form Filling in IGNOU university
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
Registration, Cancellation and Refund Policy
The registration fee paid at the time of application submission is non-refundable according to the university guidelines.
Cancellation and Re Refund Policy Guidelines
– An amount of 200 rs will be deducted if an applicant applies for the cancellation of their admission
– If applicants apply for cancellation within 15 days then a deduction of Rs.500/- will be done
– No refund will be provided after 30 days of the closing of the admission cycle.
Q. Why IGNOU? Advantages (Through Distance & Online Mode)
- India’s Only National Distance and Online University
- Approved by UGC and AICTE
- NAAC A++ Accreditation
- Top-Notch Designed Curriculum
- Latest Courseware and Study Material
- Flexibility in Degree Programs
- Lower Program Fee
Q. Who Is Eligible For Ignou Admission 2023-24 ?
IGNOU Admission Eligibility Criteria Guide: Eligibility for a certain degree program is a very important factor that you must look into before applying to any program. In order to secure your admission to IGNOU, the candidate must meet the minimum eligibility criteria. You can check the IGNOU Admission Criteria of the courses below:
- BA, BCom, BSc, BCA, BSW, BAVTM– based on merit i.e. scores obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent.
- BLIS– based on scores in a bachelor’s degree or one-year Diploma in Library Science.
- BBA in Retail (RL)– based on merit. But BBA in Service Management (SM) admission is based on entrance followed by the interview.
- MBA– based on Bachelor’s scores plus OPENMAT scores.
- Mcom, MA, MSc– Should have passed bachelor’s degree.
- MCA– based on scores in bachelor’s with Mathematics or pursue BCS12 course concurrently with MCA.
- MTTM– should have done a bachelor’s degree or UG degree in related subjects like Tourism, Hotel Management, etc.
- Ph.D.– should have done M.Phil degree or Master’s degree with at minimum 55% aggregate.
- PG Diploma– based on graduation in any relevant subject. While Diploma admissions are based on scores obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent.
Contact For Any Query on Whatsapp – +91 93112 80949
We also Provide IGNOU Solved Assignment (Hand written / PDF)
You Should Also Check – IGNOU Solved Assignment
What is the last date of IGNOU admission 2022?
IGNOU has Extended the Last Date of Submission of Application Now The last Date of admission is 09 September 2022.
Are IGNOU admission closed?
No, IGNOU admission are open now You can enroll in any Course. Last Date of Admission is 9 September 2022.
Can I Take Online Admission in IGNOU?
Yes, anyone Can take Online Admission in IGNOU. Who have Passed Its Intermidiate or 12th with at least 33% aggregate.
What are the documents required for IGNOU Admission?
Please See Above Post which showing on screem.
How can I apply for a course in IGNOU?
You Will have to complete whole process online and the process is given the post above. please refer to that.
2 thoughts on “IGNOU Admission Online 2023 (January): Last Date, Fees, Easy Process”
I want help for admission in BCA
IGNOU BCA Online
1.Open Google/Compatible browser
2.Log on to the IGNOU Home Page
3.Go to the admission section, and register
4.Log IN the account with the credentials
5.Complete mandate sections accurately
6.Upload relevant documents
7.Deposit fee (Both application and admission)
8.Collect receipt of submitted fee